Thursday, April 21

Return of the Mack

The “super-duper corona” hoax is ramping up again, just days after the final mandate (face masks) was lifted. Local “fake news” media have resumed featuring “case” counts. Coincidentally, the Russian “special military operation” in Ukraine is meeting all of its objectives. Thus, the Fascists are “switching gears” again. Who knew?

Is everyone ready for more lockdowns? More quarantines? More face mask bullshit? More “vaccine” mandates? How about the digital “health” passport? Yeah, everyone’s ready! Heck, the majority of Hawai’i residents are begging for the reinstatement of the face mask mandate. Return of the mack … errr, mask.


Mark Morrison — Return of the Mack
Return of the Mack (there it is)
Return of the Mack (come on)
Return of the Mack (oh my God)
You know that I'll be back (here I am)
Return of the Mack (once again)
Return of the Mack (top of the world)
Return of the Mack (watch my flow)
You know that I'll be back (here I go)
Notes Combo Music Break. Yeah!

Miscellany: The preferred Subway® did not reopen yet. So, dinner was procured at another location in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment